Wednesday, December 19, 2018
A- A A+

(October 22-25) World Combat Game 2013

October 22-25

One of the Bulungan Aikido Dojo’s Instructors has the honor to participate in the World Combat Games 2013 in St. Petersburg, Russia.

Two (2) Aikido practitioners from Indonesia were appointed directly by the Committee of the International Aikido Federation (IAF) in Tokyo. Both Aikido practitioners, Albertus Nugroho (Yondan) and Merdi Murti (Sandan) are the few of senior members of Yayasan Indonesia Aikikai.

Bulungan Aikido Dojo is very proud to have members from Yayasan Indonesia Aikikai and member from Bulungan Aikido Dojo in representing Aikido from Indonesia.

More information about the World Combat Games 2013, please click the following link.
http://isport-emag.com/index.php?cID=452

“I believe the World Combat Games 2013 event was one of the best moments in my life. I met a lot of new friends from around the globe. The most memorable moment was when I saw the Indonesian flag in such event. In my mind I said”So this is how it feels to represent my country and to see our proud national flag in this international event.”
I felt so lucky that this was one of my contributions to my country. Only four Indonesian participated on this event, and 2 of them from Aikido” –Merdi –

World Combat Game 2013